We provide tailored and innovative guidance and advisory services to our clients to ensure member- entrepreneurs achieve profitable business growth. Our team consists of highly-trained professionals with extensive exposure to best-in-class transaction structuring and execution, always offering a truly global perspective and transactions. We deliver solutions by drawing upon our differentiated expertise, global reach and in depth industry knowledge. Our objective is to offer investment support and guidance that is responsive to our clients’ needs and help deliver long-term value to clients.
Provides member on:
- Investment opportunity
- Financial management and discipline
- Home ownership and land acquisition
- Annual General Meeting – This holds once in a year and presumably not later than the April preceding the financial activities of the society for the previous year.
- Commodity Day: Comes up once in every two months
- General Meeting: Comes up at least once in a quarter.
YCT-STAFF MULTI-PURPOSE CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY is made up of over 1500 staff of the Yaba College of Technology (Teaching and non-teaching) and over 60 staffs of the Institution’s Secondary and Primary Schools. The society was established in 1987 and incorporated in 2004 with registration No: LSCS8045 to foster the economic welfare of its member through the advancement of credit facilities.