- The society remains one of the largest across the country and the largest within the college environment with over 1600 members and a capital asset base of over N1.5 billion naira. The society in the last 5 years has recorded steady growths in its assets and decline in its liabilities.
- The society has a wide range of products and services such as, 24hrs salary advancement, auto scheme, home ownership scheme and investment advancements.
- Our service delivery is excellent and prompt.
- Organisation and management is highly democratic with decision taken using the bottom-top approach.
- Management of the society is inclusive.
YCT-STAFF MULTI-PURPOSE CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY is made up of over 1500 staff of the Yaba College of Technology (Teaching and non-teaching) and over 60 staffs of the Institution’s Secondary and Primary Schools. The society was established in 1987 and incorporated in 2004 with registration No: LSCS8045 to foster the economic welfare of its member through the advancement of credit facilities.